The Hamilton welcomes both individuals and families, offering a great combination of social and tennis membership packages to suit your needs – we’re a great club, open all year round, where you can challenge your tennis skills at all levels or just relax with family and friends!
Check out the full range of facilities and activities we have to offer on our about us page.
Joining as a social member also gives you the added benefit of our Advantage Card. Our adult tennis memberships automatically include social membership and its benefits.
Membership is effective from the date you join and is valid for 1 year. Renewal reminders will be sent out one month before membership expires.
You do not have to be a Member to use the bars at the Hamilton, so why not drop in for a drink and see what’s on offer!
By becoming a Hamilton Member you will receive our Advantage Card.
This loyalty scheme is available to all Members over 18 years of age, enabling you to earn points each time you buy food or drink from the Hamilton bar. Accumulated points can be used towards future purchases at the bar, effectively reducing the price and ensuring great value for money.
Advantage Cards are not issued to Juniors & Coaching Only Members. The Cards are automatically deactivated after membership expires and only reactivated when membership is renewed.
Benefits of Tennis Membership
Tennis players of any age or ability, from those who want to be involved in competitive team play to those who are happy to play more socially or as a family are welcome to join.
Hamilton tennis members are entitled to many benefits, some of which can be found below:
- Organised club sessions with tennis balls provided
- The opportunity to play in one of our many league teams throughout both summer and winter
- Free use of flood lights
- Use of changing rooms and club house
- The opportunity to play other club members
- Regular in-club competitions providing many social opportunities to meet other club members
- Opportunities to receive high quality coaching from our Club Coach
Membership Categories & Subscriptions
These are effective from 1st September 2023.
- Social Membership £15 (£10 for new members) – These members have full use of all the club’s social facilities. They may play tennis at the club on not more than three occasions provided they are accompanied on court by a full or daytime tennis member. The booking for this should be made by the tennis member on the ClubSpark booking page and should include the social member’s name. The definition of a new member is that they never or not been a member during the last 3 years.
- Tennis Adult £120 annually (This includes £20 being added to your advantage card) or £10 per month (You will not have anything added to your advantage card with this second option) – This membership is for those aged 26 and above inclusive at joining/renewal date. Members have full use of the club’s social and tennis facilities and may bring guests to play tennis at the club. The booking for guests should be made by the tennis member on the ClubSpark booking page and should include the guest’s name and fee.
- Tennis Adult 19 to 25 £40 – This is as per full adult membership except tennis members must be aged 19 to 25 inclusive at the joining/renewal date.
- Tennis Junior under 12 years £15 – This is for children under 12 at the joining/renewal date. Coaching is recommended (Paid separately and organised with the coaching company). They may play when courts are available on weekdays and weekends under the supervision of an appropriate adult tennis member or a social tennis parent.
- Tennis Junior 12 to 18 years £20 – This is for those aged 12 to 18 inclusive at the joining /renewal date. Coaching is recommended (Paid separately and organised with the coaching company). They may also use the courts when available on weekdays and at weekends.
- Tennis Junior Intermediate £20 – By invitation only from the Tennis Playing Team and Club Coach. These Members may join in with the Senior Tennis activities.
- Tennis Family Members £250 (which includes £20 being added to one of the advantage cards) or pay £22 monthly but with £0 being added to the advantage card –Membership is for two parents and all siblings up to and including 25 year of age.
- Coaching and Fitness £50 – This annual membership to the club is for those who only wish to join coaching/fitness sessions. Each coaching session is then charged separately.
- Social Tennis Parent £20 – This is a social membership. In addition, when courts are available, the parent may practise on court with their children who are Junior Tennis members. (Under 12 years).
Want to try tennis before you join – Come along and have a go, completely free of charge for 4 weeks, complete our membership form and we will sort the rest.
It should be noted that if the monthly option is selected and there is a payment default, then this option will not be offered in the future.
Only tennis members or specially approved persons by the Management Committee can have tennis coaching. The tennis coaching is only provided by our authorised coaching company, payments and bookings are made directly with the coaching company.
You can make payments via bank transfer using the following details:
- Hamilton Lawn Tennis Club.
- Sort code: 30-95-52.
- Account: 01037464.
New Membership Application Forms
To join the Hamilton all prospective members are asked to complete our online application form. We will then confirm acceptance and ask you to make your payment, by bank transfer as detailed above or at the clubhouse during bar opening hours by either card, cash or cheque (payable to HLTC).
A monthly payment option is available for subscriptions of £100 or more. If you decide to take out a new adult membership option you can choose to pay either £100 up front (with £20 being added to your advantage card) or £10 per month (with nothing added to your advantage card).
A “new’ member is someone who has not been a member during the previous 3 years. For more information please enquire at the bar.
Alternatively you can download the Application Form below, or complete a form obtainable from the club house to complete and take to the clubhouse with your payment, as above.
Upgrading Membership – If you wish to adjust your membership, for instance from social or coaching to tennis, please consult the Membership Secretary. All you need to pay is the difference.
Coaching Costs – All coaching fees are additional and charged separately to memberships. Contact the coach for details.
If you are an existing member, you will find all the renewal form, club policies, feedback form and much more via the ‘Members Area’ here.
If you have forgotten your password, please contact the club for assistance.