The Hamilton welcomes both individuals and families, offering a great combination of social and tennis membership packages to suit your needs – we’re a great club, open all year round, where you can challenge your tennis skills at all levels or just relax with family and friends!
Check out the full range of facilities and activities we have to offer on our about us page.
Joining as a social member also gives you the added benefit of our Advantage Card. Our adult tennis memberships automatically include social membership and its benefits.
Membership is effective from the date you join and is valid for 1 year. Renewal reminders will be sent out one month before membership expires.
You do not have to be a Member to use the bars at the Hamilton, so why not drop in for a drink and see what’s on offer!
By becoming a Hamilton Member you will receive our Advantage Card.
This loyalty scheme is available to all Members over 18 years of age, enabling you to earn points each time you buy food or drink from the Hamilton bar. Accumulated points can be used towards future purchases at the bar, effectively reducing the price and ensuring great value for money.
Advantage Cards are not issued to Juniors & Coaching Only Members. The Cards are automatically deactivated after membership expires and only reactivated when membership is renewed.
Benefits of Tennis Membership
Tennis players of any age or ability, from those who want to be involved in competitive team play to those who are happy to play more socially or as a family are welcome to join.
Hamilton tennis members are entitled to many benefits, some of which can be found below:
- Organised club sessions with tennis balls provided
- The opportunity to play in one of our many league teams throughout both summer and winter
- Free use of flood lights
- Use of changing rooms and club house
- The opportunity to play other club members
- Regular in-club competitions providing many social opportunities to meet other club members
- Opportunities to receive high quality coaching from our Club Coach
Membership Categories & Full Year Subscriptions
- Social Membership £15 – Members have full use of all the club’s social facilities. They may play tennis at the club on not more than three occasions provided they are accompanied on court by a full or daytime tennis member. The Club Visitors Book must be filled in for each visit.
- Tennis Adult £210 (First Year Membership £150)– For those aged over 25 and under 65 at joining/renewal date. Members have full use of all the club’s social and tennis facilities and may bring guests to play tennis at the club on up to three occasions. The Club Visitors Book must be filled in for each visit. Members may apply for Wimbledon tickets in the Annual Club Ballot but only if they are also British Tennis Members.
- Tennis Adult Daytime £135 (First Year Membership £100)– All aspects of the full adult membership apply, except that members may only play on available courts during weekdays between 8am and 5pm.
- Tennis Adult Veteran £135 (First Year Membership £100)– As per full adult membership, except tennis members must be over 65 years old at the joining/renewal date
- Tennis Adult 18 to 25 £35 – As per full adult membership except tennis members must be aged between 18 and 25 years old at the joining/renewal date.
- Tennis Junior Under 12 years £15 – For children under 12 at the joining/renewal date. Saturday Coaching is recommended. They may play when courts are available on weekdays and weekends under parental supervision
- Tennis Junior 12 to 18 years £20 – Over 12 and under 18 at the joining /renewal date. Coaching is recommended. They may also use the courts when available on weekdays and at weekends.
- Tennis Junior Intermediate £20- By invitation only from Tennis Sub Committee and Club Coach. These Members may join in with the Senior Tennis activities.
- Tennis Family £420 (First Year Membership £300)– Membership is for two parents and all siblings under 25 years old.
- Coaching and Fitness £50 – This annual membership to the club is for those who only wish to join coaching/fitness sessions. Each coaching session is then charged separately
- Social Tennis Parent £15 – This is a social membership. In addition, when courts are available, the parent may practise on court with their children who are Junior Tennis members.
Visitors may be invited to play tennis at the club on not more than three occasions, provided they are accompanied on court by a full or daytime tennis member. The Club Visitors Book must be filled in for each visit.
Note: the definition of the “First Year Membership” is either a completely new member or has not been a member for over three years.
New Membership Application Forms
To join the Hamilton all prospective members are asked to complete our online application form. We will then confirm acceptance and ask you to make your payment, by either card, cash or cheque, (payable to HLTC) at the clubhouse during bar opening hours.
A monthly payment option is available for subscriptions of £100 or more. For more information please enquire at the bar.
Alternatively you can download the Application Form below, or complete a form obtainable from the club house to complete and take to the clubhouse with your payment, as above.
Upgrading Membership – If you wish to adjust your membership, for instance from social or coaching to tennis, please consult the Membership Secretary. All you need to pay is the difference.
Coaching Costs – All coaching fees are additional and charged separately to memberships. Contact the coach for details.
If you are an existing member, you will find all the renewal form, club policies, feedback form and much more via the ‘Members Area’ here.
If you have forgotten your password, please contact the club for assistance.